We have teamed up with Google to offer free workshops to individuals, small businesses and aspiring digital / social media marketers. These two unique events will be hosted by Alpha Works.
Workshop 1 will be about learning to create a social media strategy, based on your business goals. You will learn:
- about the key social media platforms for businesses to use in 2018,
- how to build a social media strategy for a business, based on business goals
- how to define a set of brand guidelines for a business on social media.
Workshop 2 will be about writing for social media, learning how to create compelling content and develop a tone of voice that’s right for your business. You will learn:
- How to develop a brand tone of voice for a business on social media
- Writing techniques to help hone writing for small spaces online
- The different ways of responding to customer complaints on social media.
This is a very limited event and interest will be high, so PLEASE make sure these workshops are of relevance to you. We want to be very upfront about what these workshops are NOT, as we do not want to waste anybody’s time.
- You will not learn about gaining more likes or followers on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook or other social media platforms for your personal accounts.
- They are not aimed at individuals who have no interest in pursuing or developing their own personal brand or small business via social media training
It’s important that if you sign up that you can commit to the date and time of the workshop – if you are unable to make it please notify us ASAP as we anticipate that we will have a waiting list.
Please feel free to message with any questions!
The Google Digital Garage project is part of Google’s commitment to provide free digital skills training to everyone across the UK. Anyone can learn how to harness the power of the internet to grow their business, develop new vocational skills or strategise their social media. Google Digital Garage offers a wide range of courses from beginner to intermediate levels meaning that anyone can take part. And it’s all free!